All the info you'll need for making your very own pancake art using the Craft City DIY Pancake Art Kit.
- 1 Batter Pad
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Remove the pancake batter mix and choice of colored powder(s) from the kit. In a mixing bowl, combine 2 heaping tbsp of pancake mix with 1 heaping tsp of colored powder.
*Remember: You can create more colors by mixing the colored powders that already come in the kit!
*When combining colors, use ½ tsp of one color and ½ tsp of another to maintain the 1 tsp ratio.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of water to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into your art bottle(s).
- Tear out the page from the Batter Pad that you’d like to design and apply the nonstick cooking spray. Trace the design with your art bottles (the batter should be ¼” thick for the best results).
- Pop your design in the microwave for 30-35 seconds.
- Careful - Let your pancakes cool for a minimum of 30 seconds before putting on a plate.
- Dive in and eat! Yummy!
- The kit comes with some smaller items like a whisk. Please keep out of the reach of younger children
- CAUTION: When removing the pancake from the microwave, keep in mind your pancake(s) may be extra hot. Let your edible creation(s) cool for 30 seconds.
- Food coloring may stain hands. Avoid contact with your clothing.