Turn your next slime project into a slime masterpiece with the Craft City DIY Slime Art kit.
- Green Super Slime Goo (60 mL/2 fl oz.)
- Blue Super Slime Goo (60 mL/2 fl oz.)
- Pink Super Slime Goo (60 mL/2 fl oz.)
- Clear Super Slime Goo (60 mL/2 fl oz.)
- Slime Activator Solution (80 mL/2.7 fl oz.)
- Resealable bag/airtight container
- Mixing bowl
- Stirring utensil
- Measuring spoons
- 2 Tbsp Slime: 1 tsp activator
- 6 Tbsp Slime (1 bag): 3 tsp activator
Slime Art Prep:
- Choose any bag of Super Slime Goo. Be sure to shake all bags well before use!
- Carefully cut a corner of the bag and measure 2 tablespoons of Super Slime into a clean bowl.
- Use the bag of Slime Activator and cut the corner. Place it in a plastic cup. Measure out 1 teaspoon of the activator and add that to the slime.
- Use your stirring utensil to mix the liquids into a gooey slime.
- Check out your slime! The ooey-gooey mix can be stored in a resealable bag or airtight container. You’re ready to move onto creating your own work of Slime Art!
Slime Art Instructions:
- Using your premade batches of Super Slime, stretch them out and place them separately or together onto a glass or plastic surface.
- Leave the slime to sit out for 3-4 days, check back daily for progress *You can speed up the drying process and create different slime effects by placing a fan in front of the slime or placing the slime in direct sunlight. Check back often to see how it’s taking shape.
- As the Super Slime dries, it will twist and turn into unique Slime Art!
Displaying your Slime Art
- Link together pieces of dried slime to create colorful flower bouquets!
- Show off any crazily shaped slime as a sculptural work of art!
- Hang your dried slime near a window and cast colorful shadows across the room!
Each Super Slime creation is meant to be unique and original. The above instructions are guidelines to help encourage creativity and explore the world of cool slime art.