The slimey creations are endless with the Craft City Original DIY Slime Kit.
- Clear Glue (net 8.12 fl oz/240 ml)
- White Glue (net 4.06 fl oz/120 ml)
- Activator (net 2.71 fl oz/80 ml)
- 6 Fizzing Coloring Tablets (2 red, 2 yellow, 2 blue)
- Blue Glitter (net wt. 0.07 oz/2 g)
- Pink Glitter (net wt. 0.07 oz/2 g)
- Colorful Jewels
- Plastic Straw + Cup
- Room temperature water
- Measuring spoons
- Spoon for stirring (optional)
- Small bowl
- Airtight container
- Paper towels (optional but highly recommended)
Translucent Slime Instructions:
- Whenever you are handling chemicals, remember to first wash your hands with soap and water because nobody wants dirty slime! Once your hands are clean, get ready - it’s slime time!
- First, take out the cup that is included in your kit. Carefully measure and pour 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the Clear Glue into the cup.
- If desired, mix add-ins into the Clear Glue and stir thoroughly.
- Next, fill 1 teaspoon (5 mL) with Activator, and then dump into Clear Glue all at once.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon until you think your slime has reached desired consistency!
- Once you’ve mixed everything together check out the blob of slime! It’s completely safe to touch, so pull the slime out of the cup! Remember to knead your slime with your hands in order to maximize gooeyness.
If you want to make a bigger batch of slime, start over and double the amount of ingredients in equal proportions.
Opaque Slime Instructions:
- Gather water, your White Glue, and your Activator. (You don’t need Clear Glue for Opaque Slime!)
- Take the cup out of the kit and make sure it's washed and clean for your new slimey creation!
- Carefully measure 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of White Glue and pour it into the cup.
- Next, measure 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of water, and pour that into the cup too. Stir the mixture evenly with a spoon.
- If desired, mix add-ins into the White Glue and stir thoroughly.
- Fill 1 teaspoon (5 mL) with Activator and dump it into the slime mixture slowly - stir thoroughly. Knead everything together to get your slime to the perfect consistency. Now you have opaque slime, slimetastic!
If you want to make a bigger batch of slime, start over and double the amount of ingredients in equal proportions!
Even MORE Slime Add-ins
The possibilities of different types of slime are endless! With the add-ins in the kit, you can make all these types of slime whenever you want. Don’t forget, it’s all about crafting your own terms, so be creative! Remember: put add-ins into the Clear Glue before you add the Slime Activator.
MAKE IT SPARKLE! To make glitter slime, add some of the Blue or Pink Glitter to the Clear Glue before adding other ingredients, water, and mix.
MAKE IT COLORFUL! To make colored slime, drop a fizzing color tablet into the cup and add 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of water to the cup. After the color tablet has completely dissolved, measure out ½ teaspoon (2.5 mL) and move on to the Translucent Slime instructions. If you want to make colorful opaque slime, then the fizzing color table should be dissolved in 7 tablespoons (105 mL) water, then measure out 1 tablespoon (15 mL) colored water and move on to the Opaque Slime instructions (do not need to add 1 teaspoon (15 mL) of water anymore). The longer you let each coloring tab dissolve, the richer the color will be.
MAKE BUBBLES! To make slime bubbles, hold the slime with hand. Push the plastic tube into the slime and blow on the opposite end, just like a balloon.
Cleaning up is as easy as making slime, and that’s good because you’ll spend a lot of time playing with it! You can store the slime in a sealed sandwich bag or plastic storage container, but eventually - once it’s dried out - you’ll need to toss it in the trash (not down a drain or a toilet). The Plastic Cup and other tools can be simply washed in hot, soapy water and kept for future crafting! Do not taste or eat or even pretend to eat any of the materials used in these activities. Keep slime out of your eyes and mouth away from pets and small children.