Craft City: Make your own Slime Essentials (Blue & Pink)
- Choose a glue and squeeze all of it into a cup or bowl.
- Stir in either half of the Styrobeads of ¼ of the Water Gel. If using Water Gel, stir mixture for 5 minutes until the slime reaches a sauce-like consistency. Water Gel will absorb the moisture in the glue and expand in size. Mixing well lets the Water Gel fully absorb into the glue before adding activator.
- Continue stirring and slowly add slime activator a little bit at a time. There is an indicator on the outside of the bottle to help you. You should not need more than ½ of the bottle of activator for an entire bottle of glue.
- Use your hands to knead the slime to make sure all materials are dispersed evenly. If slime is too sticky, keep slowly adding a little bit of slime activator until slime has reached desired consistency.
For Best Results:
- Only use up to ½ of the water gel powder per slime
- Knead the slime until the ingredients are evenly dispersed and slime has reached desired consistency.