Here are some helpful slime tips and tricks for making and playing with slime:
- If your slime is too thick...Add a little more Clear Slime Goo or warm water, a little bit at a time. Knead it into thoroughly mix.
- If your slime it too sticky...Add a little more activator to your slime. Knead it into thoroughly mix
- Remember to knead slime with your hands. This helps to best blend in activator to the slime mix. Squeeze, pull and wrap your slime until you are happy with the slimy texture.
- Always wash your hands before and after playing with your slime to keep it in tip top condition
- Before making slime, have an airtight container ready so you can slime won’t dry out
- Got slime in your clothes, fabrics, carpet? No worries use a bit of lemon juice and vinegar and the slime will come out with no harm to your belongings!
- Put a teeny tiny small amount of baby oil on your hands to prevent the slime from sticking to your skin!
Got a tip or trick you love not listed? Head over to our Instagram at @CraftCityLife and let us know and we may just add it to our list!