We absolutely adore Penelope and thought that it was time we gave her some friends! Here’s a how to make a fun mini version of Penelope using Pompom and your creativity!
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper (green and yellow)
- Pompoms (green and yellow) and of all sizes
- Glue Gun (don’t forget to have a parent help you out when using the hot glue gun!)
- Pencil (to stencil and outline for your Penelope)
- Plug in your hot glue gun to
- Using your construction paper and pencil, take your yellow paper and outline an oval/pineapple base shape. Cut out and set aside
- Using your green construction paper and pencil, take your paper and outline your pineapple leaves, leave a bit of extra space on the bottom of your leaves so you can glue the two piece together later on. Cut out and set aside.
- Once your glue gun is ready, start filling out your pineapple with the pompoms, it can be in a pattern or completely random up to you!
- Keep filling in the paper with pompoms until its completely covered,
- Now repeat step 4 for the top of your pineapple
- Once the two are covered in pompoms, put a bit of glue on the extra part of the green construction paper and glue to the back of the yellow paper. Let it dry
- Woo! You’ve just made a new pineapple friend, hang on your wall, give her a face, make her your own!