Recently one of our fave slimers, SquishyBunnii just revealed his thicc and glossy slime recipe and we HAD to try it out for ourselves. Since his video shows how to do it in HUGE batches, we translated the recipe to our kits for our own 32 oz personal batch. Let us know what you think of the slime recipe and what your slimey results were.
What you’ll need:
- 16 oz. clear glue-all
- 8 oz. school glue
- 2 oz. white school glue
- 1/2 tsp. Baby oil (add as needed)
- Acrylic paint (color of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp. lotion (unscented)
- Scent (optional)
- Slime Activator (add as needed)
- Mix all the glue, baby oil, and lotion in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Next, add a few drops of acrylic paint, (the more paint the more vibrant the color) and a few drops of a scent of your choice and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the contents until it becomes a slimey texture, may take a few minutes, add in more activator if need be.
- Following in Squishybunnii’s footsteps, let your slime wait in a clear airtight container for a day until the air bubbles are at the top
- Sprinkle in any add-ins of your choice.
- Gurl, you got yourself one thicc slime!